If you drive in heavy traffic on a regular basis, you owe it to yourself to listen to this MP3 and burn a CD of it- that way, you can listen to it while you drive, and actually see what it is talking about, and begin putting it into practice. Driving in heavy traffic is a challenge for even the best drivers out there. But it doesn’t have to be.
The way I look at it is, you can be part of the problem, or part of the solution. I wrote these Ten Keys as an attempt to try and make a difference out there on the road. Won’t you join me and help make the roads safer for us all?
The problem is, most drivers look at city driving emotionally. This CD is an exercise to help them analyze it and look at it logically.
Here is the basic outline of the Ten Keys to Safe City Driving:
1. Understand Traffic Waves – When you understand what traffic waves are, you can easily dissolve them.
2. Prevent Traffic Jams – By understanding what causes traffic jams, you can actually prevent them.
3. Stay Calm – It’s easy to stay calm during stressful traffic situations, when you understand what makes you stressful.
4. Do the Math – There’s an easy math system (you can do in your head) that proves that only a few seconds can possibly be saved while driving in a city, so it is therefore pointless to try to hurry.
5. Be Predictable – Sudden movements cause accidents. Steady, predictable movements give others a chance to react.
6. Time Traffic Lights – Timing traffic lights so that you don’t have to stop, will reduce stress and equipment wear.
7. Expect the Expected – Getting cut-off on the highway is so commonplace now, you should really be expecting it.
8. Compensate for the Ignorant – Take pride in the fact that you are one of the few who gets it. Then, you will feel sorry for ignorant drivers, instead of getting mad at them.
9. Teach Others – Help spread the word so that everyone will learn to prevent traffic jams, rather than cause them. Everyone who drives, whether it’s a car or a truck, needs to learn how to prevent traffic jams.
10. Make Sure an Accident is Never your Fault – Two simple rules will keep you in the right, every time. Pound these two simple things into your head and you will never have an accident that is your fault.
If you are an individual who just wants to try to learn to stay calm, reduce your stress level and begin to look at traffic logically, the MP3 is only $1. And you are welcome to burn a CD for yourself, and even pass it on to a friend.
Burn Your Own CD’s for Only $1.00 each
If you are planning on burning multiple copies for all of your drivers, please be honest and fill in the number of drivers you have, and pay $1.00 for each copy you plan on burning. I trust you.
Bonus for companies between Indy and Chicago– For another $99 ($198 total) I will come to your next safety meeting and deliver a live presentation of these Ten Keys, and take questions from drivers and management. Plus, you still get the video, MP3’s, and PDF printout to use forever. And you can video my live presentation to show at safety meetings any time.
Here is a sample track- Prevent Traffic Jams.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact me at email@example.com.